Friday, December 21, 2012

It's catch-up time again. In this post I am including some older photos that were on my phone. We love Christmastime in our family. Allan is the master decorator and he always makes our home look and feel magical. The Christmasy atmosphere invites the Spirit into our home with abundance. I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, whose birth we are celebrating. We made gingerbread houses with Brandon's family last Monday for FHE.  We had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert with Alfie Boe and Tom Brokaw. It was phenomenal. Hearing beautiful music like that just makes my Christmas!




 





The grandchildren certainly do love playing games on their parent's I-Pads.




Halloween 



Even Allan joined in the fun at the court.



Evan helping Papa dig potatoes.


Charly's Birthday - October 3, 2012





July 24, 2012 - Family Party at Brett & Tara's place.


Logan's Birthday Party - May 18, 2012




No comments: